Energy Medicine & Hands on Healing
In the field of holistic health, Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology are growing rapidly. In order to with energy efficiency, we must first understand the nature of our energy system and how to support yourself in maintaining vital life-force energy, otherwise known as “chi” in Chinese.
What do I mean by that? Everyone has an invisible energy system that flows energy on pathways or meridians. These same meridians have multiple pressure points that have been a means of working with the energy to keep it flowing. Acupressure, acupuncture, and reflexology are the more common modalities we have in the Western world. When your energy is leaking, weak, or frozen you feel depleted, heavy and even stuck! When you are energy-depleted and challenged, it is more difficult to manage your emotions, think positive thoughts, stay healthy and attract harmony to your life.
I assisted a woman who was bedridden due to a severe case of chronic fatigue. I spent eight weeks working with her body’s energy system to restore it to good health, and teaching her how to take care of her own energy health. Today, she is out of bed and fully active! Her parents call it a miracle!I, on the other hand, think otherwise.
Because anyone can attain amazing holistic health.For those of you who doubt let me share something with you: Our energy responds very quickly when we know what to do to correct it. After all, it’s just energy.Everyone has an invisible energy system called chakras. The word chakra means energy disc, vortex, or wheel. There are seven energy stations positioned from the base of your spine to the top of your head. These wheels of energy compose the 7 primary chakra energy’s that each a big role in every aspect of your life and well-being.In energy health, if you are losing or leaking energy at the base chakra located at the bottom of your spine, you may feel depression, anxiety exhaustion. If any of your chakras are frozen or weak, different areas of your life will be more challenging depending on which chakra is weak.
What is Reiki and Energetic Bodywork?
Reiki is a natural partner Meditation, Yoga. It is a natural and simple type of bodywork that is designed to achieve healing at all levels: Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual.
Reiki is a Japanese word for " Spiritual Energy," and the system of Reiki was founded by Mikao in Japan. As Reiki has evolved through changes made by different Reiki masters, it still retains its essence: to provide HEALING to all who seek it.
- Reiki is a healing system that channels Universal Life-force Energy: This system of was originally developed by Mikao Usui in the early 1900s in Japan. The name of the energy itself: Rei means spiritual wisdom, and Ki means energy, So Reiki means Spiritual Energy.
- Gentle: Reiki uses soft and light touch or no touch.
- Harmless: Reiki can have only Positive results.
- Healing: Reiki works towards the highest level healing for the individual. Relieving and releasing physical as well as emotional pain patterns.
- Natural: healing technique, energy emitted during Reiki is similar to Far Infrared waves used in saunas.
- Balancing: Reiki will balance your energy system. Balancing your Body Mind and Spirit
- Relaxing: Most people try Reiki to feel the bliss of deep relaxation and tranquility.
- Energizing: When you feel depleted, Reiki will revive and energize you.